Terms and Conditions
Urban Attitude is owned and operated by UA Pty. Ltd (ABN 60 601 541 600)
Unless we expressly provide otherwise, all Transactions, all products and your use of such products are subject to these Terms of Sale.
Access to and use of this Website and the products and services available through this Website (collectively, the "Services") are subject to the following terms, conditions and notices (the "Terms of Service"). By using the Services, you are agreeing to all of the Terms of Service. You should check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we may have made to the Terms of Service.
Access to this Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Services without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts or all of this Website without notice.
All product imagery, artwork, text and any other copyrightable material (collectively the ‘Products’) is owned by Urban Attitude. You may store, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, duplicate, copy, sell and distribute any of the material or content found on this site for commercial purposes unless granted permission by Urban Attitude.
Terms of Sale
By placing an order with Urban Attitude you are offering to purchase a product subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price. All products remain property of Urban Attitude until full payment has been received. Delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or unforeseen circumstances for which we will not be responsible.
- In order to purchase from Urban Attitude you must have a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us.
- When ordering from Urban Attitude, we ensure that all credit card and bank details are secure through our secure payment gateway partner Eway.
- When you place an order, you will receive an e-mail confirming receipt of your order. This email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us for the purchase of the goods will not be formed until your payment has been approved by us and we have debited your credit or debit card.
2) Pricing & Availability
- Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors (including processing errors) may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If the order is cancelled and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund including any shipping charges.
- All prices are shown in AUD$ and are inclusive of GST. Delivery costs will be charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the 'Total Cost'.
- Some pricing or typographical mistakes may occur which Urban Attitude have the right to change without prior notice. We reserve the right to refuse to fill any orders that you may place based on outdated information including pricing, shipping & payment terms.
- Upon receiving your order we will carry out a pre-authorization check on your chosen card of payment. Once these funds have been confirmed and the payment made in full we will ship your items.
Urban Attitude chooses to use Australia Post for all of our shipping needs providing customers with high quality mail and parcel services within Australia and around the world.
All orders are dispatched within 3 working days of placing your order unless specified otherwise by one of our customer service representatives. If there is a delay caused for any reason you will be notified via phone or email prior to us sending your goods.
To guarantee an easy and quick delivery, we recommend sending your order to your office or somewhere where there will be someone to receive it between 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday. If there is no one at the delivery address, your order may be sent to the nearest post office where you will need to sign to pick it up.
Alternatively, you can specify in the delivery details to leave the parcel in a safe place with no signature required. If the later is chosen, no responsibility will be taken from Urban Attitude or Aus Post for stolen goods.
All delivery times are indications only (as provided by the individual delivery service), and indicate the time it would normally take for delivery once the goods are dispatched from Urban Attitude. Delays in shipment may occur if a product is out of stock or temporarily unavailable from our suppliers. You will be advised via email or phone of any substantial delay. In the event of some items on your order being in stock and some items being substantially delayed we will contact you with the option to split your shipment.
Returns, & Exchanges
We will gladly exchange or credit all returns purchased on presentation of the original Urban Attitude receipt. Delivery and packaging charges are not refundable as a result of changing your mind.
If the item is faulty we will issue a full refund of the total value (including delivery charges). We will not send out any replacement or exchange products until we have received the faulty product back in our warehouse.
If your item has broken or damaged in transit we will arrange for a full replacement upon proof of the damage. We accept proof in the form of photos or video. We do not offer refunds for broken or damaged items.
*Please note there are no refunds or returns on sale items.
For returns and exchanges please send to
Urban Attitude- Att: Web Store
152 Acland Street
St Kilda, VIC 3182
Phone- 03 9037 6000
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Urban Attitude, its directors, employees, and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) arising from your use of this website.
Urban Attitude may collect and process personal information about you that may include but is not limited to
- your name and contact details, such as address and phone number;
- the name of the domain from which you access the internet;
- the date and time you accessed our site;
- the internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our site; and
- other information you may supply to us.
Why we collect this information?
- To determine our customer preferences and to improve product development
- To provide you with information on products or services that you may find beneficial
- To notify of any changes of service
- To communicate via newsletter and SMS should you select to do so.
- To ensure our site is meeting your requirements and expectations and so we can improve where necessary
Disclosure of personal data
We may disclose your personal information to any of the following third parties outside our organisation. These parties are obliged to observe the confidential nature of such information and are prohibited from using any or all of this information other than for the purpose for which it was provided
- Couriers & delivery companies (to deliver goods)
- Organisations who carry out credit, fraud or other security checks
- Outsourced service providers (eg, market research agencies)
We will not disclose your email address or mailing address with any third party service providers unless given permission to do so.
Our customers are important to us and we want to stay in contact should you want to hear from us. We offer a free subscription to our newsletter communications that provide the latest products and news events. If chosen to receive these communications from us you may choose to unsubscribe at any time by clicking the ‘unsubscribe button’ in the newsletter or be sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We understand the importance of your personal information and have appropriate procedures in place to safeguard and secure the information we collect to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, maintain data accuracy and ensure the appropriate use of information.
Online ordering security
We take website and credit card security seriously and always endeavour to provide a secure, safe platform from which to conduct online transactions. Urban Attitude uses the SSL Certificate with extended verification which encrypts information as it is transmitted over the internet. This encryption scrambles details such as credit card numbers, billing details and delivery addresses so that other computers are unable to decipher the information, ensuring privacy and security.
To ensure you are accessing a secure server, look for the unbroken key or closed lock symbol located either at the bottom left or top right of your browser window. If it appears, then SSL is active. You can double-check by looking at the URL. If SSL is active, then the first characters of the URL will read ‘https’ rather than just ‘http.’ It is important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your password and your computer. Ensure all card and password material is kept in a safe inaccessible place from hackers and do not share your credit card details over email.
Urban Attitude uses Eway as its payment gateway partner. For more information on Eway visit www.eway.com.au